Service Desk Analyst
Montra Solutions is an ambitious next-generation managed IT services provider with plans to revolutionize a $200B global industry. This is no ordinary startup. We have a proven management team that has successfully built and exited multiple software and managed service companies. We are seeking intelligent and motivated people with great upbeat energy and a passion for serving our customers well. We need people who want to get stuff done, but who are also smart enough to figure out new ways to automate and accelerate the work that we do. We like competing and winning, and we know that by constantly improving what we do we will continue to win and grow.
Montra is currently seeking a highly skilled Service Desk Analyst with the drive and determination to help us support our growing client base. We are seeking a problem-solver with a proven track record of working within a team to successfully address challenging IT issues. This position will include identifying customer issues and utilizing a structured problem management and resolution process to remediate them within established SLAs.
This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective use of available resources, and a desire to deliver great customer service. Candidates must be energetic and motivated to learn new technologies and services. The position reports to the Director of Service Operations.
- Utilize our remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) tools along with other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver great customer support
- Manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support our customer’s systems, networks, software, SaaS, security and cloud services.
- Collaborate with NOC staff, engineering, field technicians, and external vendors to resolve service issues.
- Act as an externally facing point of contact with customers and vendors during issue resolution.
- Act as an internally facing point of contact to escalate issues and communicate resolution status.
- Oversee and execute planned maintenance work, minimizing impact to services
- Prepare and present service monitoring reports to management.
- Participate in ongoing manufacturer and certification training.
- Proficiency in MacOS and Windows Systems in an Enterprise environment
- Excellent knowledge of our supported software, services and technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with users and vendors
- Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
- Strong English-language written and oral communications skills
- Outgoing, organized, detailed-oriented, dependable and flexible
- Background check and drug screen required
- Microsoft Certified Professional status
- Experience with HP, Cisco, VMware and Citrix technologies a plus
- Knowledge and experience with server hardware and OS (Linux, Windows), security and networking
- Knowledge and experience with virtual server technologies (VMWare/Hyper-V/Citrix)
- Network certifications such as CCNA/CCNP/CCIE.
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering in EE/CS/CE. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience.
WORKING AT MONTRA SOLUTIONS
We are building a dynamic environment that includes software development and service operations to support our rapidly growing customer base. Our customers are looking to us to provide rock-solid reliability of their hybrid IT operations, so that their applications and data are available, protected, and in compliance. We are utilizing the latest technologies to integrate disparate IT silos and automate support workflows across the entire IT operation of our customers. We are pushing the envelope for how IT services can be reliably managed and scaled, and we a looking for people that are passionate about taking this journey with us.
YOU WANT TO TALK TO US IF…
- You have a passion for delivering great customer service.
- You like innovating for reliability, availability and security.
- You are motivated by disrupting the norm.
- You thrive in the frenetic energy of a startup.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits coverage
- Professional development stipend
- Flexible work environment
- Modern vacation policies
Montra Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply. We are committed to being an inclusive place to work, while maintaining a workforce that represents the communities we serve. Learn more about us at