Establish Strict Policies and Procedures
1. Have A Cyber Readiness Plan
2. Establish Strict Policies and Procedures
3. Keep Updates — Up to Date
4. Force Authentication
5. Back-Up Everything!
6. Don’t Neglect Compliance
7. Continuous Network Intelligence
8. Security Awareness Training
9. Combat the Password Crisis
10. Don’t Skip the Insurance
11. Reduce Supply Chain Vulnerabilities
12. Deploy a Multi-Layer Security Strategy
This week we are reviewing #2 — Establishing Strict Policies and Procedures.
Policies and procedures regulate business operations and are essential for defining the standards and expectations of business standards, employee behavior, and workplace actions. While establishing strict, security-focused protocols are crucial, a system of validation and enforcement is equally important. After all, rules without documentation are tribal knowledge.
To help you start developing security-driven policies and procedures for your business, download the 12 IT policy templates.
Pitfalls/Solutions for Employee Onboarding Three Critical Suggestions for Employee Onboarding in 2021 While employee...
Engaging MSPs: What Should Customers Look For?When customers seek out MSPs for expert IT support, many are unsure what...