Category: Service Delivery
Experience: Entry Level
Montra is an ambitious next-generation managed IT services provider with plans to revolutionize a $200B global industry. This is no ordinary startup. We have a proven management team that has successfully built and exited multiple software and managed service companies. We are seeking fast learning and motivated people with upbeat energy and a passion for serving our customers well. We need people who want to get stuff done, but who are also creative enough to figure out new ways to automate and accelerate the work that we do. We like competing and winning, and we know that by constantly improving what we do we will continue to win and grow.
As an IT RMA Engineer at Montra, you will have the primary responsibility for the troubleshooting and repair of computer hardware, software, and camera systems, that are returned by Montra customers. This role requires thorough and detailed inspection of returned products and requires you to carefully verify and document issues, keep accurate records and communicate to issues to parties in a timely fashion. This is a great opportunity to get into a growing managed IT services provider in a role with upward mobility within the company.
- Process return materials authorizations (RMAs) of IT assets for Montra customers
- Inspect, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair customer returns of IT assets
- Configure and deploy IT assets for Montra customers
- Manage hardware vendors for repairs of devices under warranty
- Maintain information in software systems throughout RMA process
- Document and report RMA trends/repetitive issues
- Organize IT asset inventory and keep accurate written records
- Execute weekly inventory reconciliation
- Seek out and document process improvement opportunities
- Technical skills with desktop computer systems and software
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Customer service orientation
- Strong time management capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with a team
- This position requires physical movement, dexterity and the ability to lift 30 lbs
- Qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. We are not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
- Experience in RMA, Warranty, or similar customer service capacity
- Experience with troubleshooting of computers or other IT assets
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux systems and software tools
- Understanding of inventory control methods and processes
- Bachelor of Science or similar in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
WORKING AT MONTRA
We are building a dynamic environment that includes software development and service operations to support our rapidly growing customer base. Our customers are looking to us to provide rock-solid reliability of their hybrid IT operations so that their applications and data are available, protected, and in compliance. We are utilizing the latest technologies to integrate disparate IT silos and automate support workflows across the entire IT operation of our customers. We are pushing the envelope for how IT services can be reliably managed and scaled, and we a looking for people that are passionate about taking this journey with us.
YOU WANT TO TALK TO US IF…
- You have a passion for delivering great customer service.
- You like innovating for reliability, availability and security.
- You are motivated by disrupting the norm.
- You thrive in the frenetic energy of a startup.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary + equity
- Full benefits coverage
- Professional development stipend
- Flexible work environment
- Paid time off
Montra is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply. We are committed to being an inclusive place to work while maintaining a workforce that represents the communities we serve. Learn more about us at www.montra.io/careers.